bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

relationships

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

relationships Empty
PostSubject: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2008, 02:27

this section is for anyone having relationship issues whether it be during ttc pregnancy or after having children
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 18:04

well paul cant stand crying and he gets so annoyed when alfie crys he really dont like it where as me i block it out and paul has a go at me and tell me to sort him not sure what to do please help me Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2008, 23:52

MMMMMMM AINT IT STAANGE HOW MEN CAN JUST SWITCH OFF SOMETIMES ITS LIKE WHEN A CHILD WAKES CRYING IN THE NITE WE ALWAYS SEEM TO HEAR THEM WE MUST SLEP WITH ONE EAR OPEN.....BUT THATS MEN FOR YOU THEY HAVE SELECTIVE HEARING lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dorota

Dorota

Number of posts : 20

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 13:18

Simon's the same he never wakes up to the kids its always me. And then he moans that he's tired the next day. When I gave birth to Elizabeth she was born at 8:52pm when I got moved up to the ward Simon went home and I was up all night with the other babies crying all the time, then the second night I was at home and I was up all night with Elizabeth as she couldn't settle down and was crying all the time I thought Simon would say I'll go downstairs with her and you have a rest, but no I went downstairs with her coz Simon was moaning that she was keeping him awake. So I went 48 hours with no sleep not forgeting I also gave birth in those 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 13:39

thats men for you x
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 17:30

the thing is if u are like me . i dont ask him to do much but when i do he moans and if he hears alfie crying he dont like it so i say to paul that i have put up with it all day u have only just herd him
gggrrrrrrrr men
Back to top Go down
Dorota

Dorota

Number of posts : 20

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 18:33

I say that to Simon when he moans about Elizabeth crying.
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31 2008, 00:55

bloomin men hey lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: relationships   relationships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relationships
Page 1 of 1