bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost my Angel so soon

Go down 
+2
lesley
mum07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mum07

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-03-23

lost my Angel so soon Empty
PostSubject: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 00:30

I lost my angel at 29 weeks going back 4 years now, just somthing that i felt in my heart it diddnt feel right, i hadn't heard her move all night which was unlike her, so i made an appointment with the midwife, where she had difficulty in finding her heartbeat so i was sent to hospital for a scan, i knew in my heart she was gone i felt it, then we had the scan and i could see on their faces even before they said, they called for the consultant who went on to tell me my Angel had passed way we were devistated as you can imagine, there was no reason for it just one of those things, i was induced the same night and gave birth to her about 2am the following morning we called her Angel as she was a perfect Angel so perfect but obviously the Angels wanted her more we buryed her with her sister before her as ihad a still birth 3 years previously. i just wanted to share this with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 10:40

oh hun, i am so sorry to hear about you loss, it must be so hard for you...xxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 21:13

Ahhh hun so sorry to hear your sad story god bless your 2 little Angel babys xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
mummytoalisha

mummytoalisha

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 00:26

Ahhh sorry hun to hear your sad story god bless your 2 little Angel babys xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 22:37

ohhh hun so sorry to hear that hun sending you hugs xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
mum07

PostSubject: angel lost   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 23:04

thanks hun xx
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: angels lost   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 03:21

be my lil angels anniversary next week one of them feeling but down going to see her grave to tell her that her mummy loves her and thinks of her everyday might seem daft but i do belive shes there listeninbg to me and watching over me i feel her somthimes. only a mum who has lost can see where i am coming from here x
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 19:15

sending hugs xxxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: lost angel   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 19:19

thanks hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: lost angel   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 13:07

today is when i buryied my lost angel been ahrder this year what i am planning on doing is putting a plaugue in my loacal church in her memorial garden as i can not go to her resting place as is too far away. i think is good idea my vicar in our local church suggested this as it will be somewhere to go. what you think?
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 16:42

i think that's a great idea hun...xxxx Thinking of you xxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: lost angel   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 00:17

thanks hun i think so too xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost my Angel so soon   lost my Angel so soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost my Angel so soon
Page 1 of 1