bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

having a tough time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

having a tough time Empty
PostSubject: having a tough time   having a tough time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 22:18

just wondering about ideas, see hubby works nights and so sleeps in the day, we spend about 3 hours together a day and most of it's taken up with cooking, eating and chores. only time we get is weekends and he has to keep his normal hours otherwise he'd have perminant jet lag! lol. anyway, not really had any "spark" since i got pregnant and just wondering about ideas as to how to get the spark back. i'm 23 weeks gone now so it's getting harder and harder and i'm feeling less and less attractive and apparently he's finding me less and less attractive. dont know what to do, ive tried waking him "nicely" but then i get nothing out of it. wasn't like this last time and im at the stage now in my preg where hormones are pumping etc, should be enjoying it. got a few probs going on etc but nothing major more then general frustration, it's his birthday in 2 weeks so would love to be able to do something for it. all ideas welcome. xx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: having a tough time   having a tough time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 14:04

i have no idea hunny my hubby starts work at 1.30am so hes in bed at 8pm and when he is home from work hes always asleep grrrrr, it makes for a very boreing relationship x
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: having a tough time   having a tough time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 15:57

I would take your husband away for a lovely weekend for his birthday, if you can get someone to look after your other child.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having a tough time   having a tough time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having a tough time
Page 1 of 1