bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUPER MUM!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

SUPER MUM!! Empty
PostSubject: SUPER MUM!!   SUPER MUM!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 23:03

feel like super mum today, zach and i got up at 7 am and i played with him all day, made his breakfast and lunch and he ate every bit of both, then at 3 i handed him over to his daddy (and he didn't complain!) and then i tidied the lounge, swept, tidied the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, had a shower and got dressed, all in an hour, then made dinner for everyone and again it all went down, then hubby went off to work and i read some books to zach (nearly every book in his book cupboard which is about 50! no word of a lie) then put him in his chair and we shared a fruit salad (all so healthy in food today!) then he fell asleep in his chair for the night (but obviously i'll put him to bed).
i think we're going to be loosing his naps as he woke up at 7, went to sleep at 8:30 and didn't nap inbetween! and its not like he slept alot last night! im dying of exhaustian though BUT when im pregnant my sleeping goes to hell and i havn't been getting to sleep until about 3 am dispite going to bed at about 10 pm so maybe i'll sleep better tonight. super hot bath first to help the aching muscles. also me and hubby having a special night in tomorrow so can do a face pack and hair wash and moisurise etc etc
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

SUPER MUM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER MUM!!   SUPER MUM!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 23:45

ohhhh WOW hun well done you have ben busy.........but try not to tire yourself out lol.............send me some of your energy PLEASE........ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

SUPER MUM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER MUM!!   SUPER MUM!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 00:10

Well done super mummy
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195