bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Empty
PostSubject: SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 15:57

OMG I AM SO SORRY

FOR NOT BEING AROUND LAST COUPLE OF DAYZ

ITS BEEN MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN ON MY COURSE WED NIGHT THEN LAST NIGHT A FRIEND OF MINE FROM THE STABLES HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH A GATE AND SO I ENDED UP DRIVIN 25 MILES TO HOSPITAL WITH A BROKEN ANKLE.....

her not me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and today we had the police round the stables cos a lady down there has just bought a nerw horse (last week) and it turns out that it has been stolen and the person who sold it too her wasnt infact the owner !!!!!!! confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

So that is now n=being investigated and there has been sum threatening phone calls goin bac and forth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God it is all happening down here i can tell ya.......no need for soap operas wen u live in cornwall!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SO I HAVE HAD 2 VERY VERY LATE NIGHTS AND early mornings so might not even make it 2nite...

hopefully i will for a bit.................

catch u all soon T XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 16:35

OHHHHHHHH HUN YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING A BUSY TIME .........WE ALL THOUGHT YOU HAD ABANDONED US ALL AND FOUND A BETTER PLACE TO PLAY LOL...................WELL WE ALL MISSED YOU ON HERE SO GET YOUR REST ECT AND GET UR BUTT BACK UP AND POSTING LMAO....................ONLY KIDDING HUN U KNOW I LOVE YA REALLY...............TAKE CARE HUN AND CATCH UP SOON...................PS..............PLEASE TRY AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE HAHAHAHAHAHA...............XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 22:38

oh you have had a busy time... think we better send the camera crew to cornwall so we don't need to watch all the other soaps real life is always better......

hope to see you around again soon..xxx take care
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 23:57

Hey hun sorry your life is like a soap oprah lmao well look forward to catching up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: