bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and i didn't even know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

and i didn't even know Empty
PostSubject: and i didn't even know   and i didn't even know Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 22:02

when i got pregnant with my son zach i knew i was at about 14 weeks, we'd tried for him but decided to stop as it "obviously wasn't working" and leave it a while and then try again, as it turned out it had worked! i didn't recognise the syptoms for what they were though and when i did a test and found out i was pregnant and spoke to the doctor he confirmed that all my symptoms were from pregnancy which made me realise that i'd had all these symptoms before...
i know it sounds stupid but i spoke to a nurse and she said that its most likely that i'd had a pregnancy that lasted maybe 8-12 weeks and then had a miscarriage, that i wouldn't have known and that it was just heavy bleeding. so looking back it was with my ex in 2004. and i didn't even know but finding out was NOT easy. i wish i'd known so i could have felt i was allowed to mourn but i didn't. some people say not knowing would be easier, well i'm telling them, it isn't!
Back to top Go down

and i didn't even know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: ANGELS-
Jump to: