bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poor lil Callum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Poor lil Callum Empty
PostSubject: Poor lil Callum   Poor lil Callum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 15:44

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Poor lil mite has had so much to deal with in his little life so far!!! The current most recent the op he had to remove the foreskin as it was to tight well he had complications after and had a real tough time but now unfortuantly the so called "disovable" stitches have not come out and he had op 17 days ago!!!!! and he still has some scabs too!!! So got Drs appointment this afternoon to get second opinion as he is still in pain as stiches are tightening and causing itto be sore.
How unfair on him!!!! They may take him back in to hospital to put himunder to remove the stitches fingers crossed it dont come down to this!!!
Will keep u posted
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Poor lil Callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor lil Callum   Poor lil Callum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 15:54

oh poor callum, i hope they don't have to put him under hun....thinking of you both...xxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

Poor lil Callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor lil Callum   Poor lil Callum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 18:57

Ok so an update just been to drs with Callum who said no way was he prepared to pull them out or that they shuld be as they are firmly in!!! He said to keep up with the bathing and leave it another week then he is going to phone the hospital and demand they sort out the problem and stop leaving me not knowing what to do so fingers crossed they will come out this week.
What a nightmare pale
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Poor lil Callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor lil Callum   Poor lil Callum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 13:31

oh hun, i hope they come out too...keep us up to date...xxxx ((hugs for callum)) and ((maz of course))
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

Poor lil Callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor lil Callum   Poor lil Callum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 19:54

aw bless you both hun Smile

with any luck they will sort it for you ....

when i had my wisdom teeth taken out ..... the stitches didnt disolve for 3 and a half weeks .... so it just take time sometimes Smile xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor lil Callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor lil Callum   Poor lil Callum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor lil Callum
Page 1 of 1