bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Empty
PostSubject: toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol   toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 22:36

my little man has been a real angel all day today, we went shopping and there were no tantrums and no misbehaving or anything, as good as gold. he was asleep when we got home so i left him in his buggy and put shopping away and then had a half hour sit down, then cooked dinner and washed up and he was wel behaved for his daddy, then he nicely ate his dinner and when i said "bed time in five minutes" he walked to the stairs and was ready to come up then! im so pleased Smile i love my special little man, my only problem is that tomorrow you and i know he'll sprout horns and be a horrible kid again! lol
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol   toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2008, 19:40

oh hun glad you had a nice tantrum free day....how was today??? horns??
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol   toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2008, 20:51

aw bless him the lil darling .....

how has he been today ? .......

xx
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol   toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11 2008, 22:20

he was fine all day but as you guys may have guessed we've been having some problems with him at bed time, i thought we'd cleared it all up but aparently not when tonight i said "bedtime" at 8, he went to the stairs, climbed up em with me, walked into our room, walked up to his bed and burst into tears, i put him in anyway and he was still crying after 3 mins (the longest i leave him for because when he hurts himself or something makes him cry he only takes about 2 minutes to get over it) anyway, i took him out and he lent to our bed so now he's in there but when he's fallen asleep i'll put him back in his bed.
what annoys me is that the only reason is that he's over tired, you see he asked to go to bed at half 7 but if i put him to bed even half an hour before 8 he wakes up at 5:30 and wont go back to sleep but if i put him to bed at 8 or after he sleeps until about 8 am! so i said bed time in half an hour and read him some books and got his jammies on etc and then didn't bring him up until 8 and now he's over tired!
AHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol   toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2008, 00:19

i know it's hard hun, but if he's asking to go to bed i would put him to bed and try and sort something out for the morning, he will get use to it not getting up at 5.30am even if it's a week....it will happen, my little boy goes to bed at 7/7.30pm every night (other than special reasons) and he get's up at 6.30/7am it was a nightmare to start with but you get use to it...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol   toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

toddlers...can't live with them, can't live without them! lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: living with your toddler-
Jump to: