bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My weight loss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 20:45

Ok Ladys in order to help me keep on the straight and narrow i am going to honestly post my slimming world weigh ins every week
I have had a few bad weeks and want to get back on it so need u guys to keep an eye on me!!!!!!
i started off at 16 st 1 lb and today weighed in at 15 st 5lb so in total 10 lbs lost so far in 2 months but need to be more focused, So will post next weeks weigh in on thursday xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 20:54

aw well done you !! thats a good healthy weight loss ....

just remember healthy weight loos is 1-2 pound a week :O) so dont be discouraged if you dont loss more Smile

keep going hun ....

my weight loss has stopped due to the op ... cant weight to get back to it though ... im gonna be a blimp by the time i can get going again eep

xxxx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 19:30

Hows your weightloss going hunny?
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 00:58

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers Yippie i am sooooo proud of my self i lost 4 lbs this week and slimmer of the week!!!! Total weight loss now 1 stonne.
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 01:02

OHHH HUN THATS GREAT NEWS WELL DONE..........KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 13:43

aw yay well done hunni xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 10:38

that's great news hun, keep going....xxxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 23:55

bounce bounce bounce Yippie yi yo!!! Lost another 1 1/2 lbs xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeFri May 09 2008, 01:26

OHHHHH HUN U DOING GREAT KEEP UP ALL THE HARD WORK XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
lesley

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeFri May 09 2008, 10:07

ah well done maz, your doing great keep going....xxxx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeFri May 09 2008, 17:13

well done hunny xxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 14:22

Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad AHHHH so cross as a result of doing a bit of comfort eating i put on 1/2 lb this week!!!!! To top it all i saw a video of me from last week and i really didnt realise what a fat ugly pig i look and thats after loosing weight i so need to loose this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 23:43

bounce bounce Really proud of my self got my bike out pumped up the tyres blew away the cobwebs and went for a cycle this evening around the park, I am planning on doing a 10 min fast bike ride every day i am determined to shift this weight!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 01:01

NOOOOO HUN U ARE DEFO NO FAT UGLY PIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT WE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU........AND WELL DONE ON GETTING YOUR BIKE OUT.......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HUN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
lesley

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 13:28

don't give up hun, your doing great......it was just a little set back you can do it.....think positive...xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: My weight loss   My weight loss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My weight loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: HEALTH AND FITNESS-
Jump to: