bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what an ordial! lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

what an ordial! lol Empty
PostSubject: what an ordial! lol   what an ordial! lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 02:14

my nan and grandad got a new dog last week and we have been appointed official dog sitters.
its a cute little border terrier but still quite young and unsure of bounderies.
we had it for 3 hours today, the first hour it was very excited and jumping up and playful and nipped poor zach on the ear so got told off and shoved in its travel box. when it came out zach was sitting in his rocking chair (like a bouncer but metal framed) and the dog went and sat on his lap! was very cute. then zach went to bed after the first hour and the dog calmed down lots and slept nicely for like an hour and a half and then my grandparents came to collect.
im sure they'll end up being best friends and luckily zach doesn't hold a grudge so he isn't magically afraid of the puppy but they were very funny together!
all together from nearly 7 until nearly 10 was a NACKERING 3 hours! i hope having zach and a baby will be easier but i think it will be, having zach and a puppy was like having 3 toddlers on my own! (and i should know cos i've had to do it! lol)
made me look forward to the future even more though as when zach and miles are older and im working we'll be getting a doggy and im SO looking forward to it! lol. but deffinatly when the boys are older! lol
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: what an ordial! lol   what an ordial! lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 19:24

WHAT no pics tut! lol, puppies are far more harder work than kids lol x
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: ahh   what an ordial! lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 20:44

are bless id love a puppy but im waiting till alfie older as he dont like his grand perants dogs but the thing is no dogs have hurt him so dont know why he dont like them...
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: what an ordial! lol   what an ordial! lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 23:06

i dont know how to add photo's but if someone tells me how i'll put up some pics of zach and me and alan and the new puppy lol. was so funny because they kept following each other around, the puppy would follow zach so he'd run to the sofa and climb up and as soon as the dog lost interest and moved off he was down off the sofa following it until it noticed him again! teehee. cant wait to puppy sit again! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what an ordial! lol   what an ordial! lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what an ordial! lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: