bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*

Go down 
+2
maz
~xHannahx~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Empty
PostSubject: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeTue May 13 2008, 16:34

well as i said we are now in the final countdown to cast off Smile

only 9 sleeps to go .... yipee Smile

god i cant wait to have a proper hot and deep bath Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 14:33

Ahhhh bless ya hun this hot weather pro dont make u feel very comftable either. So after the cast is off whats the next stage???
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 18:59

the weather hasnt bothered me actually .... not sure why .... so its all good Smile

well the cast comes off on the 22nd .... then i wil still be non weight baring until i see the physio .... which should be about a week after ...ish ...sooner if i have my way lol

then they will assess my ankle .... and begin getting me walking ...and back to work etc ....

xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 11:00

oh that's good news hun xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 13:42

4 sleeeepppssss to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Smile
Back to top Go down
lesley

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 13:34

only 3 sleeps now hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 14:16

woooooo yay Smile

my dad is having his knee op tomoro Sad .... so we will both be cripples lol xx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 00:07

Laughing Laughing LMAO you will have a little cripple friend to keep you company xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 08:34

LMAO.......

2 more sleeps hun then it's off.......
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 13:33

yipeeee ... i am super excited but im trying not to get my hopes up too much .... they let me down so much last time i have no idea what will happen !! lol

but stilllll eeeeee 2 sleeps Smile xx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 18:27

awww i bet you will be so relieved hun x
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeTue May 20 2008, 23:47

ohhhhhhhh hun bet u cant wait hope all goes well be thinkin bout u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 10:31

tomorrow is the big day for you hun...hope all goes well.....xxx
Back to top Go down
mummytoalisha

mummytoalisha

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 22:01

hope every think go ok wiht the cast coming off 2moz be thinking off u
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 23:46

bounce bounce Wow the big day is here and tomoz the cast is coming off, hope all goes well xxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 11:36

good morning ladies ...

well today is the day ...

im hoping so hard that things go well this time Smile

keep all your fingers crossed for me Smile

i will post again when i get back ..... hopefully with some new photos too Smile xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 16:59

hey huns :O)

i am one happy bunny today

cast is off :O) and i am to start weight baring Smile walking with crutches and working up to just walking .... i have a air splint ...to help support while walking ....

and i am signed off for 2 weeks ... then should be back to work and driving and .... cheers yay

sooooo good news all round yay me Smile xx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 00:44

bounce bounce Yippie glad u got good news hun xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 12:31

learning to walk again is HARDDDDD !!

my calf muscle is all tight so ... i still look like a spaz ... lol

hard hard work ..... Smile xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 23:31

hey huns

everything is going well ish Smile ...

walking is difficult .... my calf is soooooo tight where it hasnt moved for ages ... so i have been to see Steve .... who is my bros best friend ... he is a personal trainer so he is helping me loosen my calf ... Smile which i might add .....really friggin hurts !! i used to like him !! lol

i am getting around better Smile and i am driving again now Smile

i forgot to take a picture but i will get one on later .... my scar is very neat ....Smile it looks like .... typical "in the movies" type scar ..... lol with the straight line and the dots either side .... ya know ? lol

so things are slowly getting there .... it feels reallllllllly wierd to walk at the mo ...it doesnt feel like my foot ... but the structure is completely different its odd ..... !!

Thank you to everyone for all your support .. Smile

xxxx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 13:48

onwards and upwards hunny, remembeer not to rush things xxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 22:38

Oh that's great news hun, so please that it was good news and that you are driving again and sort of walking....it will get easier....

take care though....
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 16:02

how you doing hunny?
xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 19:11

hey hun

im doing ok ... im prety much back to normal ... my ankle gets a bit sore if i do too much .. bu thats good because it makes me stop and sit down lol .....

im getting there ... im still a bi swollen ... but that is due to the ankle geting used to being moved again ... im not back at work yet Sad but hope to be soon Smile

so ...getting there slowly xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02 2008, 21:10

im going back to work tomoro SmileSmileSmile

im so excited ....and at the same time hoping there isnt too much to sort out hmmm

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*   The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The final countdownnnnnn *sing along ... you know you wanna lol*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: HEALTH AND FITNESS-
Jump to: