bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling poo again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Feeling poo again Empty
PostSubject: Feeling poo again   Feeling poo again Icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 14:19

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Ok as most of you know i suffer with depression well i have hit another bloody dip not really any cause just feel yuck!!!! I am so so so so fed up with feeling like this all the time but as i have said before i dont know were to turn?????? Thing is recently i have also noticed i am really stressie and snappy and seem to have no patience. I feel awful as i fly of the handle abot anything then feel guilty for it after (more so with my son) This then makes me feel low and a crap mother which makes me comfort eat and i am so desperetely trying to loose weight I feel so up tight and fed up there must be something i can do to help my self i cant go on like this not now its affecting others thats the last thing i ever wanted!!!
HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Feeling poo again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poo again   Feeling poo again Icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 23:37

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad OMG what a awful day!!!! So as you can see from the first post was feeling crap but thought no going to make an effort for the family and decided to go for a family walk we were having really good fun exploring the woods and we went to feed the ducks. There was a cute mummy, daddy and 4 baby gooses. We were feeding them and having a great time. More people turned up and the parents got scared then moved into the water there was a big swan who was very terratorial and it turned on the the geese and grabbed one of the babys by the neck and kept pushing it under the water i tried so hard to get the swan off but it was determined and drowned the little baby Sad Sad Sad Luckly Callum was un aware of what happened and the others geese mad it to safety.
However my mood went form bad to very bad i am a real animal lover and this really upset me i still keep crying about it and feel i shuld have done more No No
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Feeling poo again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poo again   Feeling poo again Icon_minitimeMon May 19 2008, 13:32

Oh hun i am sorry to hear your feeling so bad, have you seen a doctor or a counseller??(sp)

Also sorry to hear about the poor baby goose.....that is sad...

I had depression and took st. johns wart (homapathy) (SP)

and it really help....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling poo again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling poo again   Feeling poo again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling poo again
Page 1 of 1