bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody migraines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Bloody migraines Empty
PostSubject: Bloody migraines   Bloody migraines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 23:53

The reason i have not been on for ages is other than major family issues i have been suffering from really awful migraines they are caused by hormones so i get them just before my period!!!!! Last month i had a migraine that lasted for 6 days on and off and i had to spend it in bed and was unable to look after lil man. Thing is this is going to happen every time i have a period and even strong pain killers from the drs dont get rid of it!! Does any one else suffer with migraines and any suggestions on alternate cures????
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Bloody migraines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody migraines   Bloody migraines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 00:12

well hun me and kirsty both suffer with migraine but not to the extent you do............i just go to dark room wiyh mine if i can as i just get the bad headache and it affects my vision but only lasts about an hour.............kirstys are similiar to mine but she end up sick with hers so she is on medication for hers.......other than that hun i dont really know any cures but remember my mother in law telling me about a new drug her friend has taken and she suffered really bad........i will find out what they are and let u know xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Bloody migraines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody migraines   Bloody migraines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 18:17

aww hunyn big hugs, i personally dont get them but they sound really nasty, i hope you manage to find something to control them xxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Bloody migraines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody migraines   Bloody migraines Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2008, 12:20

sorry to hear that you suffer from migraines, i also get them just before my period...i take ponstan and it helps.....hope you find something that helps you xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody migraines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody migraines   Bloody migraines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody migraines
Page 1 of 1