bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

has anyone had .....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

has anyone had ..... Empty
PostSubject: has anyone had .....   has anyone had ..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:57

a merina coil ? infact any type of coil (ius) fitted ??

i am having a Merina coil fitted in 2 weeks time .... i have heard a lots of good stories and some bad ones too .... so i just wondered it any of you have had one of know of anyone ??

and how you /they got on with it ?

thanks

Hannah x
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had .....   has anyone had ..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 02:10

OWWWWWWW SORRY HUN CANT HELP WITH THIS ONE..........I JUST HAVE THE DEPO JAB.............KEEP US POSTED THO XXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had .....   has anyone had ..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 15:50

Well i had my coil fitted on Weds ... and all in all it wasnt as bad as i thought...

it was like having a smear test but ... longer and wider .... Shocked

for the first day unfortuanely i had to go to work, which wasnt the best idea but i didnt really have a choice so by the time i got home i wasnt feeling to good and was in quite a bit of pain ... but since Thursday i have had dull period like pain .... with a occasional twinge ...... but nothing by any means unbearable ....

so all going well at the moment ... i will keep my fingers crossed and keep you all updated Smile xx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had .....   has anyone had ..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 19:11

sorry hunny i havent, my cousin had the merena coil though and it made her gain 3 stone really quick so she had it taken out x
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had .....   has anyone had ..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 20:13

how strange .....

it is the only contraceptive that is associated with weight gain ... because it is progeserone based ....

i've lost a pound since it was put in ..... and i having been trying .. been eating crap because i felt so poo for the first day or so .......

hmmm xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had .....   has anyone had ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone had .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: HEALTH AND FITNESS-
Jump to: