bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 22:09

hi ladies.............. i know its beenages............... i had my op on monday.................my carpol tunnel op.......so am 1 handed and home..................... my right hand is bandaged likes a boxin glove and very painful.... and uts very hard and slow to type..... cos i am right handed........................... wil br around now as i cant work or do my horses at the mo.... my hubby lukin after things this week................................. hope to catch up wiv u all very soon..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 22:49

glad the op went well, rest up and we don't mind when you type slow as long as you do type...LOL
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 02:50

ahh hun as long as u ok just rest and u will back with us in no time hugs to u xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 21:54

aw glad it went well hun Smile will be nice to see ou around the forums a bit more too Smile yay

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: