bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any ideas...............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

any ideas............... Empty
PostSubject: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 16:35

my daughter morgan is 2 1/2 but lately she has been a right little terror when it comes

to having her hair washed........she screams the whole place down (dunno wot the neighbours think)

she has curly hair so its awkward to wash anyhow as it all get tangled.....i have even tried the shower

but she still screams...........so any suggestions please

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: any ideas ...................................   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 18:30

really sorry hun but cant help u on that one as alfie hates his being washed ive tryed lots of things . like playing games and trying to wash hair but no luck so i have to get paul to hold him so i can wash it any ideas would be great xx sarah what we like .Smile
lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 18:59

OHHH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GET NATH TO HOLD HER WHILE I DO IT

BUT JUST SEEMS SO CRUEL WHEN SHE SCREAMS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 01:52

Well snap Callum is the same in fact he screams so much a neighbour even commented she lives 2 door down!!!!!!

I have tried everything!!! Even asked for help from HV as Callum aged 3 still has craddle cap and needs to wash it, her words were dont push it as you could create a phobia!!! Do it as little as often. I do this with Callum and when i do have to do it found the best way is sitting him on bottom in bath full of water giving him a dry flannel to hold over his eyes while i wash hair using a sponge, i wipe it but not using to much water and a small amount of shampoo and although he still hates it doesnt scream just sobs.

Hope this helps and you understand it lol
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 22:22

well here comes the bad mummy of all time....

duncan use to do this so i gave him a face cloth and told him to put it over his eyes and he still screamed, i told him the water wasn't coming on his face and if he didn't stop screaming i would put water on his face (with the shower - wasn't powerful) so he continued to scream so i held to my word.....he never cryed or moaned again.....I know it's cruel but it worked.....
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 23:44

Hiya Sarah

Is it just the water/shampoo getting in her face that she doesn't like? You could try a 'shampoo shield' (google it!) - my mom used to use one on me when I was little - I was a right wuss and hated getting water in my face!

Hope this helps,

Claire x
Back to top Go down
http://www.mainvein.co.uk/baby.html
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 01:10

i tried the shampoo guard callum hated it and yanked it off during washing causing mayhem lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any ideas...............   any ideas............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any ideas...............
Page 1 of 1