bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 00:35

COULD EVERYONE READ THIS PLEASE .

WE NEED TO GET THIS SITE BUSY PLEASE COULD U GET UR FRIENDS TO JOIN AND WE NEED TO DO SOME FUN THINGS, WEN WE START GETTING A BIT BUSY I WILL GIVE OUT PRIZES BUT I NEED SITE MORE BUSY SO I KNOW THAT IM NOT WASTING MY MONEY I KNOW ITS HARD COZ WE ALL HAVE FAMILYS BUT IM SURE AN HOUR A NIGHT WONT HURT .. THERE IS MORE PEOPLE GOING ON FACEBOOK AND NOT COMING ON HERE ITS UP TO U WHAT U GO ON BUT ITS NOT FAIR ON SARAH SHE WORKED HARD TO GET THIS SITE RUNNING AND AT FIRSTIT WAS GOOD NOW WE DONT GET MANY PEOPLE ON PLEASE TAKE TWO MINUTES TO LOOK BACK ON HOW WE ALL USED TO HAVE A GREAT LAUGH NOW WE DONT SPEAK MUCH PLEASE SEND ME SOME IDEAS ON WHAT U WANT TO DO TO GET THIS SITE LIKE IT USED TO PLEASE XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

PostSubject: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2008, 19:04

well i see no one has replyed im not sure what else i can do to help i cant do it on my own i need u guys to help im so upset that no one has come on and replyed come on people please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please PLEASE COME AND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 12:52

sorry hun, been busy will try better promise...xxx
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

PostSubject: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 18:17

Thanks hun i just want it a bit busy coz of all sarah hard work gone it to it
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 11:20

I know hun, sometimes life just gets too busy to fit everything in though
i will try harder to come by more though....xxxx
Back to top Go down
mummytoalisha

mummytoalisha

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 14:59

soz i nt been coming on here trying to sort things out as we might be moving i will try harder to get on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: PLEASE READ-
Jump to: