bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catch up !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Catch up !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Catch up !!!!   Catch up !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 00:20

Wow Ladys its been a while since I came on and post sorry for this but life has been and still is hectic!!!! Will fill you all in on whats been going on. Well Callum has started to slowly settle into nursery although still no t a fan bless him!!!!!

Been on anti d's now for over a month and seen a slight improvement defo less angrey and on edge but still feeling very down on a waiting list for counciling so fingers crossed that will help. Having a lot of side affects though feel so tired and achey been having to have naps and early nights to survive the day. Any one else been on them and had this????

Have got two new jobs one is working at a youth centre 2 nights a week with teenagers doing arts and crafts ect which is great fun and i actually get paid for it Smile the other job is working in a junior school one hour a day helping a Korean boy who has just moved over here with his english and settling in. Which is all helping a little with our money issues and christmas.

On top of all this I have been very poorly and still not got to the bottom of it and cant speak about it yet but have something which is going to shake my family up in the next few months!!!! had a death of a family friend And organised my mother in laws 60 th party and make the cake!!!! So as you can see a lot to deal with hence lack of time to come on. Hope to catch up with you all soon hope you and your familys are well
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Catch up !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch up !!!!   Catch up !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 02:57

hi ya hun it has been ages i agree..........so glad you are sorting your probs out although i know it takes time.................im too going thru a bad family patch which i will fill you all in on very soon............glad callum is getting used to nursery and that you have 2 jobs WOW......but as long as you and family are well.... will catch up real soon take care and love to all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Catch up !!!! Empty
PostSubject: catch up !!!!   Catch up !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 01:22

well maz it has been a long time but im glad u are ok hope to catch up soon
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Catch up !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch up !!!!   Catch up !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 12:49

oh maz you really have had a time of it, glad things are getting sorted for you and
hope you are doing well...

speak soon
lesley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catch up !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch up !!!!   Catch up !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch up !!!!
Page 1 of 1