bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 17:53

ok well this is the third post i have put up now and no one can be bothered to look or put a reply i know u are all busy but it dont take 5 minutes to look and put a post up ...................... Mad im not asking for u all to be on here all day but 10 minutes a day wont hurt ...IF ANY ONE CAN BE BOTHERED TO POST A REPLY THEN THANKS
IF U DONT WELL WHAT CAN I SAY U PROB DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THE HARD WORK THAT HAS GONE INTO THIS SITE IVE SAID WHAT I THINK ITS UP TO U LOT NOW Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 19:12

awww hunny, i can only imagine how frustrated you are with the quietness on the group at the moment, its can be very disheartening when people dont take part, all you can do is as you are and asking for people imput from people as after all its the members that make the group work, doesnt matter how hard the manager works without the members imput and posting it will die a death, i'm really not sure why the group is quiet as you offer everything that other parenting groups do, i hope you manage to revive it so your hard work isnt wasted.
hugs
di
x
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

PostSubject: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 03:25

thanks for a reply hun i hope it gets busy soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 02:49

hi ya leigh thank you soooo much for trying to keeppeople posting.............im having a few family probs at the moment will be back on as son as i can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

PostSubject: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 03:25

hello sarah u take ur time im here to try and sort out what i can xxx im here if u need a chat
Back to top Go down
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 11:29

IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS THETIME FOR IT RIGHT NOW...

I NOT HAVING EASY TIME EITHER... MY YOUNGEST BEEN IN HOSPITAL AND NOW IT SEEMS AFTER 2 YEARS OF PUSHING MY 14 YR OLDS SCHOOL..... SHE REALLY DOES HAVE SERVERE LEARNING DIFICULTIES....

HAVING LOTS OF MEETINGS TO DECIDE HER FUTURE NOW.......

WILL POST MUCH MORE WHEN THING SETTLE A BIT......................

KEEP IT UP U GUYS YOU ARE ALL FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB PARENTS.

T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 12:32

i am here, but i have a very busy life at the moment, with a new job christmas,
wedding plans and everything, i have dealt with the important things in life first sorry.....xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 19:09

YOUR RIGHT HUN

FAMILY COMES 1ST

WELL MY FAMILY UPDATE.....
its official sophie has A LEARNING DISSABILITY
and she is entitled to a lot of help... of which i have to get myself... but thats fine
she will have a special nurse who will work with her
but school are being total IDIOTS and i may mean i take heer out of mainstream and push for home ed
there is so much to sort out the schoolhave been fobbing me off for 3 yrs
when i knew there was sumthing wrong

in a nutshell she is 14 in her physical and emotional body
but has the intelligence of an 8 yr old
so you imagine the trouble she has been having coping in college.... and everyday life

but we will get there and somehow it makes sence of a lot of things for us as a family... her behaviour, her reactions to things and so on...

so thats where we are just now..... Christmas is goin to be very quite this year............. no fuss for sophies sake......
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 15:45

Oh hun i am so sorry to hear you have been having a rough time, i hope you can get the
help you need for sophie and that life gets better for you all soon...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what to do next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: PLEASE READ-
Jump to: