bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorota

Dorota

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-23

I'm Sorry, Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry,   I'm Sorry, Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 00:15

I haven't posted in a while, have had a few problems here with Elizabeth. She has had to see a paediatrician about her growth and development, and during this appointment they had discovered she has clicky hips which ended up her having shallow hip sockets so no treatment necessary. Also she had to see a physio because she was still quite floppy and couldn't sit unaided or hold her head up. Which the physio has helped alot as she now sits unaided and is just starting to weight bare on her legs. It turns out she has very low muscle tone and is very double jointed. So the physio is to help tone up the muscles so none of her joints become dislocated. So it's been a nightmare couple of months. And now am planning Kasia's 2nd birthday and christmas. We have done all our christmas shopping so it's just the food to get now.
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

I'm Sorry, Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry,   I'm Sorry, Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 02:18

ohh hun no need to apologise family come 1st.......aslong as ou and the family are ok catch up soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100

I'm Sorry, Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry,   I'm Sorry, Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 11:32

YOU'VE DONE UR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OMG I HAVENT EVEN STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CASH YET..........................

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Dorota

Dorota

Number of posts : 20

I'm Sorry, Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry,   I'm Sorry, Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 12:15

Yes it's done, Simon got paid a bonus at work at the end of last month so we thought we'd get Kasia's birthday presents and do all of our christmas shopping while we had the money and get it over and done with. It's so nice now we don't have to worry about it. I just need to wrap them all up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Sorry, Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry,   I'm Sorry, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: