bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mum07

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-03-23

toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us . Empty
PostSubject: toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us .   toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us . Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 02:28

hello i am a mum to seven children, 3 under 5 so you can imagine the tantrums and issues i may have with my little monsters lol.
find it hard at times as i have another 4 children too seven in total, and yes before you say it i am mad insane lol. all of these.but i plod on as you do, you just have too i ghess as much as it can be difficult.
im potty training two little ones at the moment is hard going have a gril whos 2 and a boy who not very willing whos 3., need to get him sorted as he goes to school in sept, hes opne of the young ones as his birthday is the end of aug poor lad!!!
anyway i will look forward to hearing from any likewise mums or even mums to be .
take care
angie xxxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us . Empty
PostSubject: Re: toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us .   toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us . Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 18:00

alfie is two and he is a night mare it takes an hour to get hi dressed and if i tell him for anything he hits me in the face and its hard ...
Back to top Go down

toddlers/ tanrums / and trial to test us .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: living with your toddler-
Jump to: