bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting married

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Getting married Empty
PostSubject: Getting married   Getting married Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 16:16

Well girls some of u know of paul my partner some dont well we have been together 5 years now and next year on our 6th year together we are getting married we are booking it for 27/feb so i got lots to do i have got the dress i like i have my bridesmaides dress i have seen a church im just stuck on a venue at the minute but im sure it will all come together we are so happy about it ..... and im very happy for my best mate gem who is on here as she is helping me with everything im so greatfull to her she is the best friend anyone could want or ask for im excited about it all every excited about my dress as its the same one that jorden (katie price) wore for her wedding the pink one i will try and put a pictutre up if i can if not ill try sending it to sarah so she could put it up for me if she wouldnt mind well i better go as i got loads to do but ill keep u posted and ill try my hardest to get the picture up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting married   Getting married Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02 2009, 10:55

Oh that's great new leighann, i am so pleased for you....xxx

Have you found a venue yet?
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Getting married Empty
PostSubject: Getting married   Getting married Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 03:04

i have found my dresses it the same one that katie price wore on her first wedding ( the pink dress) i have found the bridesmaids dresses and got a church we got to do everything else lol its nightmare i would put the pic of my dress on here but dont know how to do it sorrow if some one could tell me i could try
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting married   Getting married Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27 2009, 05:00

WOW.....hun congratulations cant wait to hear all the details and keep us all posted on how the preparations are going AND DONT FORGET MY INVITE LOL.............take care hun and love to paul and alfie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Getting married Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting married   Getting married Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting married
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND ANNOUNCMENTS-
Jump to: