bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starting school/ children at school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mum07

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-03-23

starting school/ children at school Empty
PostSubject: starting school/ children at school   starting school/ children at school Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 02:33

hello all im new to this site do anyone of you have children starting school september? or have children at school?
i have 5 children at school and one starting september., so i know how it feels sending your babes off to school how heartbreaking it feels, especially when they dont want to go. been throught it 5 times already and another two to go lol.
hope to chat to you soon
angie xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: starting school/ children at school   starting school/ children at school Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 15:21

yh
I know how u feel
I got 4 kids and one has left skool now and youngest just started full time last september................
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: starting school/ children at school   starting school/ children at school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27 2008, 00:58

ohhh yeah i remember kian's first day at school last september i was soooo worried but he was fine............he now loves school and is doing really well.................just goota go thru it again when morgan starts lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: starting school/ children at school   starting school/ children at school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27 2008, 01:04

i cant wait for alfies first day at school i will problry find it hard saying bye
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: starting school/ children at school   starting school/ children at school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 00:37

omg some of you have loads of kids! lol, sorry, anyway, torn about how i'll feel cos if he cries and dont want to go ill be heart broken and if he's fine and just runs off i'll be heartbroken! took him to his nannys and he knew i was going to leave him, got his shoes and coat off and he walked into her lounge, turned around and said "bye" like "you can go now!" all attitude, i nearly cried! lol but he was WELL happy when i got him back again! lol was first time i've left him and he's known i will (snuck out once lol) he's only 17 months too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting school/ children at school   starting school/ children at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting school/ children at school
Page 1 of 1