bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leo Ramsey Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Leo Ramsey Jones Empty
PostSubject: Leo Ramsey Jones   Leo Ramsey Jones Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2008, 15:20

Born 28th December at 14.40 weighing 9lb 6oz
I was induced at 11am on Thursday 27th December at 38 weeks as growth scans had shown baby was getting on the big side, I had an internal which showed i was 1cm dilated and after the midwife had plapated my belly she told me baby was also back to back, i had contractions from about 1pm, they were down to every 2 mins by 10pm but no room on the delivery suite ment i couldnt go and have any decent pain relief so no sleep thursday night i was in so much pain on the ward loads of back ache like i'd never felt before, Friday morning i got examined and was 3cm, eventually i got sent up stairs at 12 and was 5cm but my contractions stopped as soon as i walked into the delivery suite so the midwife got me a sarnie and said to eat that and do lots of walking which i did and 20 mins later the contractions started again. I had my waters broken at 1ish and 1 hour 40 mins later (after i have to say my most painful labour) at 2.40pm Leo arrived weighing 9lb 6oz, just had gas and air as there wasn't time for anything else. All in all it was a lovely birth experience, i was fortunate enough that my named midwife came on duty just afer i had my waters broken so she delievered Leo it was nice that she was there as i'd seen her lots of time towards the end of my pregnancy she was also happy to be there at the end she said it didnt happen often, here's a few pics x

Leo Ramsey Jones 28-12-07_1544
Leo Ramsey Jones 28-12-07_1516
Leo Ramsey Jones 29-12-07_1118
Back to top Go down
mummytoalisha

mummytoalisha

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Leo Ramsey Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Ramsey Jones   Leo Ramsey Jones Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2008, 21:44

lovely pic hun of leo
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Leo Ramsey Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Ramsey Jones   Leo Ramsey Jones Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2008, 23:36

AWWW HUN WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE I MUST SAY HE DOES LOOKA WHOPPER XXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Leo Ramsey Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Ramsey Jones   Leo Ramsey Jones Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 17:25

what lovely pictures u have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leo Ramsey Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Ramsey Jones   Leo Ramsey Jones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo Ramsey Jones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: your newborn-
Jump to: