bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am sooo happy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorota

Dorota

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-23

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 12:18

Elizabeth has for the past three nights has slept for 7 hours. We've been giving her a feed at about 10pm so she has been going to sleep about 11pm and waking up at 6am. So I actually get quite a good nights sleep. Especially good as Simon goes to bed at about 11pm and has to get up at 6am for work.
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 13:23

thats wonderful hunny, it all helps when you can have a good sleep eh x
Back to top Go down
Dorota

Dorota

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 13:26

It's great coz I now am starting to get enough energy to do some much needed housework. I'm not sure the housework is a good thing though I hate doing housework but it really needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 13:38

dont we all hunny, remember you dont need things to be spotless in those first few weeks with a new baby, just make sure you rest when you can and enjoy you little one x
Back to top Go down
Dorota

Dorota

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 13:43

I am but its hard when you have a 15 month old aswell.
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 17:20

hey hun sounds like you doing a great job..........but remember not to wear yourself out and you still need to rest but as you say she sleeping good thru the night but make sure you are able to put your feet up in the day too....maybe when the little ones are having a nap xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 17:27

like everyone has said make sure u get a bit of rest put ur feet up have a cuppa
Back to top Go down
Dorota

Dorota

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 18:31

I promise I will rest as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27 2008, 01:02

ok put feet up and have a cuppa lol
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 02:24

hey, lucky you! i could never have coped having a baby when mine was 15 months...he couldn't even walk! lol. i'm expecting number 2 though, 5 months gone roughly and zachs nearly 18 months, he'll be 22 months when new ones born so if you have any coping techniques then please tell me! lol. with zach everyone said to sleep when he does but by the time he's 2 he'll have weaned himself off naps and wont be sleeping in the day and i'll be stuffed when number 2 comes along! one thing im more lucky then most on is that alan (hubby) works nights and so on his paternity leave he keeps his sleeping hours the same and that way he's on baby duty at night and im on in the day! woo! that only lasts 2 weeks though so help! lol. ok, done rabbits now
Back to top Go down
Dorota

Dorota

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 10:30

It is a struggle at first but once you get a routine going its alot easier. I just get Kasia to help me with things like passing me a nappy and things like that and when the baby is asleep I play with Kasia. I am very tired, thats why I am soo happy when Ela sleeps through coz that's the only sleep I get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am sooo happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sooo happy   I am sooo happy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sooo happy
Page 1 of 1