bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My lil brave soldier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

My lil brave soldier Empty
PostSubject: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2008, 15:49

Ok ladys sorry aint spoken to you all for sooooo long but Callum had his op 10 days ago (circumsission) and although it all went to plan was soooooo much worse than i thought he is now much better but have really been suffering with him bless!! He was so brave though and i am really proud of him. He was so sore and it looked like something from a horror movie!!! He has not left my side since the op so my "mummys" boy is even more clingy than before i didnt not think this was possible. Things are still not back to normal yet he is still sleeping in my bed and naked most of the time and so have been stuck in side the whole time. However had a break through yesterday he put on pants and today he says he is going to try trousers so we can go for a walk yippie fresh air lol
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2008, 16:25

awww bless him he has been brave xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2008, 22:33

aw yay .... progress is a wonderful thing ... but so are the joys of being naked obviously lol

xx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 14:47

Mad Mad Poor little soul things are still bad with lil un's willy he is still in pain and there is still a stich in there and thats about 2 months on!!!! Went back to the dr's and he was really good and explained that the scar tissue will be sore, tight and dry which will irritate and also as there is no skin to cover the tip of the willy its expossed to a lot of sensitivity wich will feel painfull and to help with these i know have to smother the willy in vasaline 3 times a day!!! I tell you the things us mothers have to bloody do!!!! Any how fingers crossed things improve xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 11:02

oh poor callum, hope his willy get's sorted soon and not in too much pain hun xxx...
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 11:38

oh bless him Sad .... hope he feels better soon x
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 14:18

awww poor Lad, i hope it all heals soon hun x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My lil brave soldier   My lil brave soldier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My lil brave soldier
Page 1 of 1