bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

erm... hi guys... my intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

erm... hi guys... my intro Empty
PostSubject: erm... hi guys... my intro   erm... hi guys... my intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 02:10

not sure how to post on this to be honest. but i'll give it ago, already tried and it didn't work Embarassed

anyway, hi, i'm liz, 21, from milton keynes, got a 17 month old called zach who likes drumming, head banging and air guitar, and im 23 weeks pregnant with number 2. i'm addicted to tea and baths and obviously chocolate, combine the three for an hour with a good book and im in heaven! i've been married to alan for 6 months now, been together 2 and a half years nearly. seeing that written down it sounds insanly fast but my god it's gone slowly and feels like forever! lol. maz introduced me to the site and as soon as i saw the copious amounts of winnie the pooh i knew it was my kind of site! somethings you'll learn about me when i post.... one i'm VERY random and the other is that im a little nutty. ok, shutting up now, tell me about you guys. xx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: erm... hi guys... my intro   erm... hi guys... my intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 17:14

Yippie you made it hun!!! WELCOME You will love it here the ladys are lovely!!! It a new site only been going for just over a week so not many members at the mo so pass on to friends ect.
Well look forward to catching up sweetie xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
mummytoalisha

mummytoalisha

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: erm... hi guys... my intro   erm... hi guys... my intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 18:27

hiya liz welcome i am karla i am 22 i have a daughter called alisha she is 22 months she is 2 in june i live with partner matt we live in eastbourne east sussex

chat 2 u soon
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: erm... hi guys... my intro   erm... hi guys... my intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 19:23

hi liz nice to meet you, hope to get to know you better...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erm... hi guys... my intro   erm... hi guys... my intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

erm... hi guys... my intro
Page 1 of 1