bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my top tip from recent personal experience

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

my top tip from recent personal experience Empty
PostSubject: my top tip from recent personal experience   my top tip from recent personal experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 02:28

okay, this may sound obvious but once you have them in a decent sleeping and bedtime routine DONT spoil it, not for one night, not for the world! because i took zach out to a mates 2 evenings in a row he fell asleep in the car, didn't think it would do any harm as we've had the odd night but the next night i tried to put him to bed and he screamed, was scared of his bed and room! so put him to bed in ours, where he stayed for about 2 weeks! now finally getting him back in his own bed but the first night i had to endure 2 hours of screaming and crying, second night was 2 hours of complaining and tonight was an hour of waiting (i can't leave him to fall asleep alone, long story). so i know it sounds obvious but DONT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER change their bed time or sleeping routine!
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: my top tip from recent personal experience   my top tip from recent personal experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:07

WELL SAID I GOTTA AGREE I SWEAR BY ROUTINE MORGAN IS IN A ROUTINE AND SHE HATES IT IF THAT CHANGES I THINK CHILDREN NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY STAND AS MUCH AS US ADULTS ..............SO YH ONCE U GET ONE GOING KEEP IT UP IT IS WORTH IT IN THE END X
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: my top tip from recent personal experience   my top tip from recent personal experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:25

I TOTALLY AGREE......................... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: my top tip from recent personal experience   my top tip from recent personal experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:37

I also agree and i have this trouble with duncan after he comes home from his dads as his dad doesn't believe i putting him to bed before 10pm most nights....so i have to deal with it when he gets home, get it sorted after the first night though....xxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: sleeping tips   my top tip from recent personal experience Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2008, 17:10

yes totally agree with all you ladies here about the sleeping routines, all of mine been qite good really (all 7 lol) had a routine set up from newborn, and never altered it and seemed to have worked all slept through the night from 4 weeks have odd night of restless sleep when under the weather or teething but other than that no probs at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my top tip from recent personal experience   my top tip from recent personal experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my top tip from recent personal experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: parenting tips-
Jump to: