bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:20

Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET MY WASHING OUT ON THE LINE AND IT DRIED

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:38

oh that's great hun, the weather in switzerland has also picked up so i hope it lasts....xx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 22:43

TYPICAL hey well the weather supposed to take a turn for the worse at the weekend with a chance of snow......................... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 23:07

bad weather god! naghty! i was saying to my dad it's like he got confused, giving us april showers and december snow and summer sun some days all through march! better sort it out otherwise when i die im kicking the weather gods arse! lmao
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 09:33

the weather is really sunny here in switzerland today, after yesterdays rain it's great...xxx Have to go to work today though....:-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT MY WASHIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: RANT AND RAVE-
Jump to: