bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are your thoughts??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

what are your thoughts?? Empty
PostSubject: what are your thoughts??   what are your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 01:13

zach wont go to sleep if im not in the room, he just screams for hours, so i have to sit in the room, if i sit on a chair then he stands up so i have to sit on the floor by his cotbed and wait for him to fall asleep. problem is that the floor is hard and i have a hip problem which is made worse by sitting on the floor. plus im pregnant by 5 months and can't do this much longer!
so anyway, i explained this to my mum and she suggested putting his bed and my bed and the moses basket when the baby is born all in one room and all the chests of draws etc in the smaller room. i think it's a good idea but worried alan wont like it and what not. any other ideas welcome or support as to why its a great idea to build my arguement to alan! lol
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts??   what are your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 10:46

sorry can't help here never had a problem with sleeping...xxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts??   what are your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 14:53

See my topic new routine, as i have found out going in feet first and hard seemed to work for me!!! I had got fed up with Callum making the rules and dicissions so i put my foot down and its worked. If you give in and let him in ur room he will have won and never learn!!!
Go on hun be brave like me and put ur foot down you deserve a break if you go through a few days of hell there will be light at the end of the tunel.
xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts??   what are your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2008, 16:34

unfortunatly this isn't a win or loose situaton thing but a medical thing, if i have to sit on the floor one more night then my hips may not pass the baby, i DONT WANT a c section, its like my worst case senario. and my hips are already out etc so i can't keep sitting on the floor and if i sit on the chair in his room then he stands up and takes longer to fall asleep. alans agreed to putting him in our room for a while so hopefully i can sleep better. the other thing is that he wakes screaming in the night and cant get calmed in his bed so i get him out but when i put him back he starts screaming again, zach's not very good at hard and fast lol, if i magicly change something then he gets REALLY upset. sorry maz, i know i asked for advice lol, im a difficult old cow innit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts??   what are your thoughts?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are your thoughts??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: living with your toddler-
Jump to: