bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bad hospitals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 13:29

my niece was admitted to hospital on thursday with very bad stomach pains that had been going on for a few days and gradally getting worse, they gave her pain relief medication and kept upping it and changing it and she was seen by about 13 doctors in 24 hours and dispite crying and writhing with pain they said they can't find anything wrong as bloods and urine is fine (no ultrasounds or xray) and now they're sending her home today (saturday) when tehy were last talking about giving her morphine!! i saw her in hospital last night and she had dark eyes and pale yellowish skin, they gave her CHICKEN NUGGETS AND SMILIES for dinner - how are sick kids meant to get better when they eat that rubbish?! and they ignored her when she needed the loo (she couldn't go without a nurse and she needs a wheel chair) and when she said that the pain relief was making her feel worse. lsat night she was crying in pain and all i could do was play games and try to take her mind off it. and now they're sending her home?! i just dont understand it!
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE PEOPLE?!
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 22:08

and just to update suprise suprise she's back in and they still dont know so im hoping to go and see her again tomorrow. my poor angel. pray please Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2008, 22:41

owwww what a shame por lile thing..........she obviously isnt well seems they need to investigate further.........hope they take notice this time hun and find out whats wrong.........let us know how she goes..........thinking of you xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2008, 12:43

Poor little mite, i know it's not my place to say and maybe not yours neither but tell the doctors to look at appedix......(sp) and ask them to do an ultra sound of the stomach...... tell them what to do if there not doing anything, and my point of view, if she is under 15 years old i wouldn't advise morphine just because the s**t doctors don't know what is wrong.......

Hope she is feeling better soon and you get some answers, if you don't get answers and she is still in pain take her to a different hospital....xxxx
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2008, 15:52

they've ruled out appendicitus (or however you spell it) she's home again today and hopefully won't need to go back, they've sent her home with pain killers etc so...
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2008, 17:02

oh at least she home now lets hope she is over the worse...............if she does need to go back i would do what lesley says and take her to another hospital if possible xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 14:09

awwww i hope she gets better soon xxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 15:36

Bloody hospitals and drs dont know nothing do they!!!! You all must have been so worried hope she is feeling better hun keep us posted xxxx
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 19:10

the doctors said if she isn't better after 24 hours then she'll have to go back in...great! but fingers crossed, she's at my mums and my mum is one of those that just knows what to do to help you feel better. lucky girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad hospitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad hospitals   bad hospitals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad hospitals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: