bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mummys brave lil soldier

Go down 
+2
Admin sarah
maz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Mummys brave lil soldier Empty
PostSubject: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 00:24

Sad Sad My poor lil buba as you may know he has had probs after his operation well 4 weeks later his stitches had not disolved!!! We have been passed from our gp to hospital with no one doing owt for him. Well today the hospital said the best way for me to be seen was to go to a and e well we did and ended up waiting for 2 hrs only to be told they wanted to just leave them even though they are causing him discomfort so hubbie asked for 2 nd opinion and the next dr said he was going to remove them as he thought they were only hanging on by a thread. However it was so hard as Callum screamed the place down and we had to hold him down it broke my heart however they are out now and hopefully its all bloody over!!!

Well done for being such a brave boy Callum xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 13:57

awwwww bless him he has been a brave boy ...well done callum xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 15:16

aw bless him well done Callum Smile

and heres to a better recovery from now on !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 19:12

awww sending big big hugs what a brave boy xxxx
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 22:42

aww babe, i know just how you feel, i had to pin zach down for an "internal" over his tummy probs and he screamed and looked me right in the eyes with a look that clearly said i'd betrayed him! i felt SO awful but just remember that you did it all for the best! hoping for a speady recovery for the little man. xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 16:57

oh poor callum, hope he's not in so much pain no more and gets better soon...xxx

What a brave boy...xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mummys brave lil soldier   Mummys brave lil soldier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mummys brave lil soldier
Page 1 of 1