bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEENAGERS FROM HELL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

TEENAGERS FROM HELL Empty
PostSubject: TEENAGERS FROM HELL   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 20:40

OMG u lot i have a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawful week wiv my teenager

thats why i havent been on much...

dont think i can take much more..................... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: TEENAGERS FROM HELL   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 22:49

oh no hun why whats happend????
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TEENAGERS FROM HELL   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 02:25

OWW HUN KNOW WHAT U GOING THU ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU IF U NEED TO LET OF STEAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
mum07

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: teens arghhhhhhhhh!!!   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 02:58

any tips to get your teens to tidy up rooms? i heve a 14 year old girl and a 13 year old wont do a bloody thing had a right slanging match with my 14 year old took her phone off her and then banned her from pc was called a horrible name by her not going to say what jusy say startes in s and ends in g.s..g. wasn't good diddnt know what to say what do i do? her sister now thinks it ok to try and go down those lines I DONT THNIK SO DO YOU? this parent lark isnt easy is it?
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: TEENAGERS FROM HELL   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 01:08

oh i must be really wierd cos im really looking forward to the teenage years for my boys, all the years really, all them special milestones and all that. anyway, as to your problem of the teens, honestly? i'd just let them live in the sty that is there rooms. it sounds awful but even when my mum told me she'd shove everything i owned into black sacks and chuck it i never tidyed up, and you'd be suprised, my mess was always organised mess! lol. i'm still messy now but once every other week or so i go round my house and have a real cleaning frenzy. i've been nesting all week. your girls most likely think "it's my room not yours so i'll keep it how i like" but honestly, is it worth getting stressed over or pushing your daughters away over a bit of mess? just make them bring out cups and plates and what not and if they dont bring out their washing they'll soon learn it doesn't get done! like i said, it maybe organised mess so they know where everything in their room is. it always annoyed me when my rents made me tidy my room becuase all of a sudden everything important went missing and before (when i was messy) i always knew where it was! because it was organised mess! lol.
but this isn't really to me something worth stressing over. i may change my tune when the boys have horrible rooms lol
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: teens mess   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 12:25

maybe you are right hun but it just drives me mad seeing their room in such a state don't like mess myself lol
how old are your boys?
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: TEENAGERS FROM HELL   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 02:08

zach is 18 months and miles is 5 months into incubation (or put another way -4 months lol)
but i help out with my niece alot and she's 9 and im always talking to my cousins who are 14 and 16. honestly i can see it from both sides but i dont see it as something to stress over. a bit of mess never hurt anyone. im lucky so far as zach is tidy and aswell as helping me sort the washing and do that he also helps me tidy his toys when he sees that im tidying up! how cute?! although sometimes he makes it clear its still play time because while im putting toys in the box he's standing on the other side of it pulling them back out and throwing them over his sholder! little scamp of mine!
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: teenagers from hell   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 10:24

bless their little cotton socks!! lol love it at that age i ahve a 2 year old and shes's just the same likes to get every toy out possible lol just like her sisters lol well she has got 5sisters and a brother to learn off lol.
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: arghhhhhhhhh   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 03:17

teenagers arghhhhhhhhhhh surly we were not this bad my mum tell me we were christ i felt so sorry for her i really do. mine been causing me havock all day shes a lilttle shit lol sos for language but she is her attitude towards me her sisters and anyone around her. she wont get a job to get money as i have refused to help her ut anymore. she wants cred on phone money for clothes i said get a job she jus wont! i had two at her age what is up with todays generation of teenagers they seem to want it all on a plate dont they?
anyadvise please girls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEENAGERS FROM HELL   TEENAGERS FROM HELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEENAGERS FROM HELL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: teenagers-
Jump to: