bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sorry not been on much

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

sorry not been on much Empty
PostSubject: sorry not been on much   sorry not been on much Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 22:44

hey guys, sorry i havn't been on for a while, my angel is being a little less then angelic lately.
he keeps chewing his food and then spitting it out (has been eating less and less) and he's being naughty at bed time.
won't lie down and go to sleep. and i have to sit with him until he's asleep or he'll scream blue murder and he doesn't stop! so now i've changed his diet (AGAIN) and the only thing he's prepared to eat all day in vast amounts is grapes but he can't have too many. and he's getting into the swing of toddler tantrums. learnt to frown! looks very cute. anyway, speak to you all soon. loves to all. ps, things better with hubby, found out what the problem was and was so easy solved but he's a proud guy and what not. MEN!! ahhh! can't live with them...can't live...well, that's it really! just can't live with them! lol
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: sorry not been on much   sorry not been on much Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 02:19

ahh no probs hun family comes 1st poor you having trouble with bubs again....................... but good to hear you and hubby sorting things out...................so hopefully see you on soon take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: sorry not been on much   sorry not been on much Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 20:38

Have missed ya hun but glad your sorting out stuff with Alan!!! As for your lil devil Twisted Evil hold on hopefully its just a stage they all have em lol xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: hiya   sorry not been on much Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 16:53

i will be back soon and i wont be off only to feed and bath and bed alfie all the rest of the time i will be on here and when i move on monday paul will be joining the group hope to chat soon soz not been on its just been in hospital and packing as moving monday its been hard but i will be back i promise love ya girl u been a lot of help to me in the past everytime i needed a chat u were there u know how u are and i thank you alot for beeing there its been great to have a few of you girls to talk to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: sorry not been on much   sorry not been on much Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 01:12

well his eating hasn't improved yet and so i'm planning to start him on another new diet where he has what we do for dinner but porridge for breakfast, fruit and rice pudding for lunch and toast if he wants it and milk at bed time. its not really that he's fussy, it's just that he seems to have something against eating, it's only at home, anywhere else he can't get enough! little sod, he's decided that he's a big boy enough to sit on the sofa with us to eat too which is so cute! lol. we don't have a dinner table and i've never really bothered about his high chair much, he always ate sitting on the floor or in his rocking chair. but now he's old enough to sit on the sofa he's decided! it's so funny and cute.
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: sorry not been on much   sorry not been on much Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2008, 11:12

i don't want to sound horrid, but stop changing his diet all the time, he wil get confussed.....if he is hungry he will eat (unless he is lossing a masive amount of weight i wouldn't worry)

A child will eat when hungry so don't worry, keep giving him the same thing for a day or 2 and he will eat it if he likes it that is.......

i would be really confused getting a new diet every week.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry not been on much   sorry not been on much Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry not been on much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: living with your toddler-
Jump to: