bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Hi i am new hope you can help me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne

Anne

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Hi i am new hope you can help me Empty
PostSubject: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 23:25

Hello my names Anne and i have an eight year old son who has suspected aspergers which i am finding it very hard to cope with and i was wandering if they was anyone on here that can give me any advice please thanks x
Back to top Go down
mummytoalisha

mummytoalisha

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 00:30

hi anne i am karla i am 22 i have a 22 months old daughter called alisha i live eastbourne east sussex
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 14:51

hiya hun i'm diane i'm married and have 4 kiddies, stephanie 14, stephen 12, gemma 7 and leo 17 weeks, we live in south devon.

i'm sorry to hear your having a rough time at the moment i hope someone here will be able to help you.

big hugs
di x
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: hi   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 16:47

hello anne my name is leighann i have a son called alfie and engaged to alfie dad we been together nearly 4 years now alfie is 2 in june im sure some one will give u advice sory to hear you having trouble hope to chat soon
Back to top Go down
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 23:02

HIYA CHICK,

NICE YOU COULD JOIN US, HOPE YOU FIND A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM THIS FORUM HUN THEY ARE A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB
BUNCH.

HOPE TOCHAT SOON

T XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 23:38

hi ya anne and welcome hoe you enjoy the site all the girls are great and im sure someone will have soma advice for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anne

Anne

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 23:43

Thank you for such a warm welcome you all sound very nice people x
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 12:28

hey hun

sorry its late .... Sad

Welcome welcome welcome ...

I have worked with Asperger's Syndrome before .. but it can vary soooo much from child to child ....as there are varying degrees of its affect, My school has quite a few children with Asperger's all of whom are wonderful ... and we are a main stream school Smile

How have you come to think that you child may have this ? has it been diagnosed ? seen gp ? statemented ?.....

here is the link for the National Autism Website ..... as Asperger's is closely linked they have lotsss of info that may help you Smile

http://www.autism.org.uk/asperger

Hope this helps ...if you need anything else i will try and help ... and i will continue to look for furthur info .... Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
Anne

Anne

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 23:21

Thanks hun x Smile
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitimeTue May 06 2008, 09:03

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi i am new hope you can help me   Hi i am new hope you can help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi i am new hope you can help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: welcome-
Jump to: