bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Money problems Empty
PostSubject: Money problems   Money problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2008, 23:50

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Oh god things are bad at the moment!!!! My hubbie is a estate agent and as u all may have read ect the market has crashed and making things tight on his wages as its mostly commission based!! So since christmas he has basic wage, the thing is we have a really high mortgage (£1300) and other commitments that we took on when money wasnt a problem also Callum has a comftable life and the thought of having to take away his activitys, clothes, food ect makes me feel sick to my stomach at the end of the day its not his fault or fair to take them away so young to understand why. If hubbie gets part time eve job will get very heavily taxed and not make it worth while.I dont want to work during the day due to child care costs and not wanting to leave Callum i also dont drive and we dont live near any where i can work eve's. Its looking like i will have to work night shifts at a supermarket and get my mum to take me and hubbie to pick me up in the morning which will be hard going on me with all i will still do with Callum ect.
I have no problems with people who get help from the goverment but makes me angrey that people like us dont get any help and we could loose our house and everything we have worked so hard to build, we dont get working tax or child tax benefits as they go by last years salary and hub was paid well and to much to get help.

Ahhhhhhhh dont need this bloody stress on top of all my other problems and now i feel rock bottom worse than ever!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Money problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems   Money problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2008, 23:53

Oh maz i am so sorry to hear this, i know you don't want to take anything away from callum, but could you not down size? and save money that way or work from home?

just an idea...

hope things pick up for you soon hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

Money problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems   Money problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 17:09

aw hun

money troubles are poo ... im going through a similar thing ... because im not working for the agency i have no spare money ... and the money i am getting from school is just about covering my bills .... and on top my holiday need paying off and need to sort out spending money .... and yeah i agree with you ... us people that work hard all our lives cant get any hlep form the Government .... when we get in to some bother but .... basically everyone else can .....

i have spoken to the council and because i am being paid from the school still they cant let me claim anything .... even thought that money is only half my normal earnings Sad what a pile offfff poooooooo

so im with ya there hunni ... try to keep your chin up Smile i know its hard ... but there is nothing you can do about it and i am sure that although Callum isnt old enough to understand at the moment .... im sure in later life he will be grateful of the things he had and the time you give him when you could Smile

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

Money problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems   Money problems Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 14:37

UPDATE so i finally decide to do some kind of evening job much to my dislike, now i cant bloody find anything!!! Dont help as i dont drive dont live near a town cant bloody find anything!!! Any suggestions Question Question
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

Money problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems   Money problems Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 19:03

could you be a Avon Lady ?? or Betterware ??

they are good and you can earn a decent living for not to much hassle ... and you could take callum with you Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems   Money problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money problems
Page 1 of 1