bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 01:05

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Oh poo i have suffered with a bad back since 14 after an accident and ever since every now and again i do something to aggravate it, it goes into muscle spasams, i get trapped nerves and siatica!!!! Its such a night mare Dr says rest and stop bending and lifting how am i supposed to do that when i am a mum to a 2 1/2 yr old boy!!!!! Its just not practical, as usual i will just have to dose up on pain killers and carry on through the pain Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeSun May 04 2008, 13:46

aw noooo

back trouble are the worst thing because there is just nothing you can do about it Sad my dad and mum have suffer similar things to you all there life ....

aw i really feel for you hunni xxxxx

p.s i loveeee your avatar .... you look so pretty and callum in the background just lovely Smile
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 10:37

oh hun, hope your not in too much pain, i know what it's like i also suffer from back pain, since i started working in an old peoples home and trapped a nerve.....

((((hugs))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: HEALTH AND FITNESS-
Jump to: