bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOOOOORAYYYYY for .....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

HOOOOORAYYYYY for ..... Empty
PostSubject: HOOOOORAYYYYY for .....   HOOOOORAYYYYY for ..... Icon_minitimeMon May 12 2008, 12:31

SUNSHINE Very Happy Very Happy

well after a good few days of gorgeous weather i just thought i would celebrated ....the fact that we've had gorgeous weather Laughing

and long may it stay because sun makes everyone feel good and happy Smile nothing like a bit of Vit D to sort out ya mood yay for sunshine lol

xx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: HOOOOORAYYYYY for .....   HOOOOORAYYYYY for ..... Icon_minitimeMon May 12 2008, 23:23

ohh yh hannah i cant agre more......its been fab..........i have spent my day off today sitting in the garden lol.............ohhhhhhh hope it lasts xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HOOOOORAYYYYY for .....   HOOOOORAYYYYY for ..... Icon_minitimeTue May 13 2008, 10:53

i have to agree, we are on our 3rd week of 25oc here in switzerland and i was hoping it would stay but they have said it will turn again on wed so i will just have to wait and see......

here's to sun..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOOOOORAYYYYY for .....   HOOOOORAYYYYY for ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOOOOORAYYYYY for .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: