bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mum07

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-03-23

saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Empty
PostSubject: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 13:33

sorry i have not been about had a bad car accident left me with 2 brocken legs on the mend though been really painful you just cannot imagine having 7 kids to care for, well i just can't that is th brunt of it having to get my mum to help and friends and family got no use of my legs in a wheel chair feel so low need you guys to cheer me up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
hope you are all ok
speek to you soon
xxxxxxx Sad
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 13:48

aaawwww Ange so pleased to see you hunny, big big hugs, remember legs can be fixed it could have been so much worse, accept any offers of help hun and dont feel bad ok you would do the same for someone else.
take care and take things easy xxxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 15:47

oh hun so sorry to hear this, hope your on the mend, take all the help offered as said before you would do the same if it was someone else....xxxx

chin up
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: thanks so much   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 16:02

thanks i apreciate your kind words just what i need at the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 17:29

hey hunni

gosh ... i thought having one leg in plaster was bad enough !! i really feel for you Smile xxx hope you feel better soon hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 23:13

I love you I love you I love you I love you So glad your starting the road to recovery hun have missed you loads on here and our chats xxxxx As said before dont feel bad about getting help from others they love you and understand the situation.
Look forward to catching up soon xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeSat May 17 2008, 13:20

hello all thanks so much for your kind thoughts been relly hard but i'm told just another three weeks not long i know but time will drag i know!
my family are helping so much with the kids bless them just be glad when i can run after the little monkeys again lol
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 20:26

how u doing ange?
xxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

PostSubject: heeeeeeeeeeeeello   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 15:14

hi hun doing good hun casts come off friday can't bloody wait lol
driving me insane then be on road to recovery i hope lol
how are you?
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 15:59

i'm glad your recovering well hunny, all's good here Leo is growing like theres no tomorrow lol 19lb 11 now and 5 months old xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo   saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saying hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: