bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all members

Go down 
+3
leighann
Admin sarah
maz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Calling all members Empty
PostSubject: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 23:56

I need your help this forum is getting sleepy!!!!! We need to post more and come on more as we have already had to loose one forum and dont want to end up homeless again lol. Sarah and Tracy put a lot of effort into sorting this forum out for us so lets get it busy.
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 00:08

well said maz ...................well the votes for the comp shud be put on sat so lets hope we can kickstart things again xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: caling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 01:10

hello maz i agree we should do more as sarah didnt have to create this site and she did and i thank her for it .... i think we should all try come on at some point one aday if it comes to it i think we should try and get friend on here and friends of friends at the end of the day one site has gone we dont want another one gone
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 15:48

ahhhh thanx girls...i agree it has gone a bit quiet i just popped on before i go to work......................dont forget the comp should be starting soon im hoping to put the votes up tomoz to see which comp we will be running...............so hopefully we can get things a bit moe busier xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 18:03

i agree its very quiet here, needs alittle livening up eh xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 20:08

im sorry i havent been on work has been hectic .. im trying to come on as much as possible but normally it is a pop on and dont get time to post as i just wanna sleep lol

i must try harder Smile xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2008, 12:17

i agree maz, but i am one of the ones that don't post much, to be honest i just don't have time just now, but i will try my best to pop on more....once a day i can't do sorry....xx
Back to top Go down
mum07

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: totally agree   Calling all members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 03:15

yew i agree too lets try and liven this site up xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25 2008, 10:55

i come on every day to see what's going on...nothing.... i don't have much to say but i am working and working and don't have anything new going on sorry....

will try better though...xxx
Back to top Go down
mum07

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: livening things up   Calling all members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 02:25

i know not been on for a while but gonna try to get back here regular x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members   Calling all members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all members
Page 1 of 1