bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody typical!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Bloody typical!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bloody typical!!!   Bloody typical!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28 2008, 15:24

So since Callum was born i have been completely put of having another baby due to the awful pregnancy i had and the miscarriage i had before, how ever recently i have started to soften to the idea of having another baby (think i must be forgetting the pain lol) but massive spanner in the works is we are totally skint barely making ends meet and our parents are having to help us every month pay the mortgage or we will loose the house!!! so we cant afford another baby at the moment how typical is that!!!

Is any one else struggling with the rise in the cost of living at the mo???? Its getting ridiculous!!! Mortgage rates up petrol up and cost of food were will it end???
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Bloody typical!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody typical!!!   Bloody typical!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28 2008, 15:43

ohhhhh yes definately Sad

everything is just so so expensive ....

and most of them for me are catch 22 situations .....

i do extra work via a agency to top up my hours and money .... but in order to do that i have to have petrol in my car .... which is expensive ...so i work to pay for petrol ... ok its not a lot but it does drive me mad that a shift worth 24 quid costs me 2-4 in petrol !! grrrrrrrr

xx
Back to top Go down
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Bloody typical!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody typical!!!   Bloody typical!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29 2008, 12:11

i know how u feel ladies, i am dreading doing my bills this month, not sure weather we have enuff cumin in

and i havent paid any council tax this year either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i owe on my water rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck

CATCH UP SOON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Bloody typical!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody typical!!!   Bloody typical!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody typical!!!
Page 1 of 1