bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow   gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 03:20

hello all im really worried i took alfie doctors on monday 30 june as his feet are at five to three and he walks like it so went doctors and going doctors in morning on 1 july and he has to see a bone specialest and see what they can do to fix it and really worried can't sleep i shall let u know what they say when i get back from hospital im so so so worried as he limps on it has anyone been through it or knows some one that has been through it im so so so worried xxxxx Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow   gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01 2008, 08:32

Oh hun, so sorry to hear this, i hope they can sort it out at the hospital with out to much trouble....

((((((((((((big hugs for you and alfie))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow   gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03 2008, 10:25

How did it go at the hospital hun??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow   gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta take alfie hospital tomorrow
Page 1 of 1