bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAINY DAYS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

RAINY DAYS Empty
PostSubject: RAINY DAYS   RAINY DAYS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 00:12

OMG WOT R WE SUPPOSED TO DO WIV EM

13,10 AND 5.RAINING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME
EVERY DAY

CANT DRIVE AT MO........ SKINT......................

ANY SUGGESTIONS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

RAINY DAYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAINY DAYS   RAINY DAYS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 16:24

OHHHH HUN I KNOW WHAT U MEAN..........MINE ARE SOOOOOO BORED AT THE MOMENT TOO.................

ITS SOOO HARD TO KEP THEM ALL OCCUPIED ROLL ON SEP AND BACK TO SCHOOL LOL XXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

RAINY DAYS Empty
PostSubject: rainy days   RAINY DAYS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 18:36

I know how u feel its not so hard for me as i only got alfie but it is hard when its raining and u cant do much in doors and what u can do u do. and once u done it he gets board so i just try and run about try bring outdoor stuff in side but its easy as i only have one and u all go more to deal with hope it starts to clear up and we have some sun can wait for that as alfie has sandpit in garden and he loves it but i cant bring it in side so he get a bit board with his out door stuff that we cant have in house roll on sunsine Smile sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

RAINY DAYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAINY DAYS   RAINY DAYS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 22:25

sorry to say but rain has never hurt before......so go out for a walk in the rain jump in puddles go to the river and feed the ducks or kick a ball about in the garden and see how messy you can get (yeah i know more washing) but it's fun.....
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-17

RAINY DAYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAINY DAYS   RAINY DAYS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 00:06

Hi Tracy

Not many ideas for your teen, but your younger kids might enjoy making stuff.... we're trying to start to get a 'craft stuff box' together for Rose for when she gets a bit older - looking to put stuff in there that kids can make stuff out of like:
old odd socks
old pillowcases / jumpers / t shirts that would otherwise be going in the bin,
odds and ends of wool
some thread and needles
spare buttons
old magazines and comics to cut up
all that kind of stuff. I'm lucky to work right near a couple of pound shops so I'm keeping my eyes open for cheap crayons, scrapbooks, paints and brushes, scissors, glitter, glue all that kind of stuff (wilkinsons is pretty cheap too)

I've also been asking people at work to save up paper that is only printed on on one side instead of throwing it away and I bought a big carrier bag full home last week - Rose has a habit of drawing on only a tiny bit of a page then insisting on a new page! Also got a load of paper plates that were left over after a party - great for making funny faces with!

Other than craft stuff, it's always worth scouting round charity shops for jigsaws and board games too....

Has that helped at all.....?

Claire
Back to top Go down
http://www.mainvein.co.uk/baby.html
Sponsored content

RAINY DAYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAINY DAYS   RAINY DAYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAINY DAYS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: parenting tips-