bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Time to turn my life around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Time to turn my life around Empty
PostSubject: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 23:48

Ok so I cant go on like this!!!! I have become someone diffrent I am stressed moody snappy and always sad and its now or never to try and change. I have already recived help from the dr's regarding my weight and tomoz i have my first appointment at the hospital weight management clinic and have booked a dr's appointment to ask for help with my depression and stress and although i dont normally agree with pills will consider a low dose to try and sort my head out!!!!
I know a few of you are on anti depresants what are the names and experiences with them.

Wish me luck ladys xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 11:36

Oh good luck hun, i think this is the best, the first thing is you asked for help so you are already on the way to recovery...... good luck

i am here if you need me...xxx

(((((((hugs))))))
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 23:45

Thank you Lesley x x x
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 00:32

aw good for you hunni Smile

the first step is the hardest Smile may this led to a brighter future .... Good Luck hun xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 01:01

Ok so i have been brave and taken a few steps to hopefully turn my life around have enroled in a weight course with the hospital and on went to the drs about my depression on tue and now on anti d's and on list for counciling. I feel glad i have choosen to sort stuff just need to start the journey wish me luck xx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 01:38

oh hun so pleased you have decided to seek help im sure its for the best in the long run

wishing you all the luck in the world

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 17:39

so pleased for you glad your getting help....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn my life around   Time to turn my life around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to turn my life around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: GIRLS ONLY-
Jump to: