bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lifes cruel sometimes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Lifes cruel sometimes Empty
PostSubject: Lifes cruel sometimes   Lifes cruel sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2008, 13:33

My one nan died at the age of 54 of lung cancer, my other nan died in her late 60's from breast cancer, My grandad died in his 70's cancer again, the my cousin died in his early 30's he had aids but died of lukemia then my aunt who was 54 was told she had ospeghus cancer and was given 18 months to live 9 months later she was gone. i lost my aunt my cousin and my grandad all within the space of 6 months in 2004 and i think thats what caused me to start having panic attacks as they start shortly after my aunt died, i know death is enevitable but sometimes it seems so cruel x

sending angel hugs to them all x
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Lifes cruel sometimes   Lifes cruel sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2008, 16:24

owwww sending you big hugs too hun...............my mom also died of asophegus cancer.......she found out in the feb and died in the june xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Lifes cruel sometimes   Lifes cruel sometimes Icon_minitimeMon May 05 2008, 10:34

oww sending you hugs hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifes cruel sometimes   Lifes cruel sometimes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifes cruel sometimes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2 teens :: ANGELS-
Jump to: