bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First night back in bed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

First night back in bed Empty
PostSubject: First night back in bed   First night back in bed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 17:31

Callum went back in his bed last night after 11 days of being in bed with me!!!!! Put him down at 830 and it took until 945 to get him to sleep!!! Thing is he is now not wearing a nappy in bed and keeps using the "i need a wee" excuse to get me up stairs!! However dont want to risk not going up and him wetting the bed!!!! He cant get out the bed himself and to be honest dont want to encourage it as will only make life harder!! Any suggestions??? On the plus side he was dry all night and didnt wake until 715 am which is good for him!!!!
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: First night back in bed   First night back in bed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 22:29

sounds like your doing well with whatever your doing but if you dont want to keep going up and down the stairs then i'd maybe put a stair gate across his door and a potty in his room and then he has no needing a weewee excuse??
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: First night back in bed   First night back in bed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:47

oh well done callum for not wetting the bed....

oh maz i don't have a good idea sorry, we don't have stairs and duncan has been in a big bed since he was 1.5years so i didn't have any problems...xx
sorry can't help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First night back in bed   First night back in bed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First night back in bed
Page 1 of 1