bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!

Go down 
+2
~di~
~xHannahx~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Empty
PostSubject: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 17:38

Hey huns

Well as some of you know i am having my operation tomoro ..... to shorten the ligament in my left ankle so it stops coming out of place ... and wobbling about

I am a tad worried but it has got to be done ...

So i might not be around for a while .... prolly a few days ... but i am off work for at least ...2 weeks ... and could be anything up to 12 weeks .... fingers crossed for only 2 ... im gonna go insane with boredom so i have no doubt i will be on here as soon as i can :O)

Wish me luck huns

xxx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 18:20

sending lots of positive vibes your way hun, i'm sure everything will be just fine, you take care and take things easy
hugs
xxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 19:00

I love you I love you I love you I love you I have everything crossed for you hun
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 23:38

owwwwwwww good luck hun will be thinking bout you xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 13:24

good luck hun, thinking of you xxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 20:01

hey huns

Well im back a lottttt quicker than i thought i would be ....

all went well ... they found more damage to the ligament than they first thought ... but its all fixed now Smile

I was a bit poorly coming round ... but fine now

quite a bit of pain ... but the doctors gave me loads of drugs yipppeeeeeeee lol

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2008, 21:20

I love you I love you I love you I love you Glad all went well hun and that your home!!! Fingers crossed its only for 2 weeks xxxxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 10:05

Oh hun glad your ok and home.....hope your not in too much pain and it doesn't take long to heal...xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 13:31

welll ...

I have been back to the hospital this morning because my cast was too loose ..... to the point where i could move me ankle inside the cast ..... which when it is ment to be kept still ... isnt good lol

but all sorted now ... and now i have a pretty blue cast Smile whereas before it was boring plaster colour lol

xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 15:10

i am sooooooo fucked off *excuse the french huns*

I
cant even go to the frigging toilet on my own !! i have mastered the
stairs .... but i cant get myself off the damn floor to get to my feet
to get to the loo ...without some assistance ...

its driving me insane !! and its only been one day !!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
lesley

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 16:45

oh hun, glad you got your plaster sorted and i am so sorry that you can't get around so well but it will get better, practice makes perfect so they say so keep trying and you will get there...xxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09 2008, 17:24

well ... with any luck after the 2 week check up they will allow me to put a bit pf pressure on it ... which will make things a whoooolllllle lot easier ....

coz then i will have 1 and a half legs lol

xx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 13:52

awww hunny try not to be to hard on yourself and take help when you need it hunny, hope you recover quickly
hugs
x
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 19:09

hey huns

I thought i would pop on and give you an update on my progress Smile

i am now in no pain Smile and because of this i am finding it easier to get around just because the cast isnt causing pain by rubbing the wound etc..... so i can now go to the loo on my own ...(i feel like such a big girl lol) because i can pull myself up on the side of the bath or bed ....

my shoulders and chest dont hurt anymore from using the crutches ..... so using the crutches is a little easier ... my palms are still sore ... but that is expected ...

i have my appointment to see my surgeon on the 24th ...to have the stitches removed and new cast put on and im so excited and interested to see what they have done to my ankle Smile and have a proper chat with him about what they did and how it went and stuff Smile

so all in all everything is going well .... just waiting for the 24th now ... because after that i should be able to put some pressure on the cast and get around easier Smile

hoora xx
Back to top Go down
lesley

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 12:06

oh that's great hannah, what a big girl you are going to the toilet by yourself....(LOL) Very Happy

Hope all goes well on the 24th keep us up to date....xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:26

helllloooo

gosh i cant waiiiiiit until Thurs .... its gonna be like christmas ... unwrapping presents .... although there are gonna wrap it up again so not quite xmassy lol

i was wondering ..... i am gonna take some photos of .... what they have done to my ankle ..... and .... i was gonna put them on here so you can see too ?? obviously if your against it i wont ....

so let me know Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 02:26

I DONT MIND HUN....................IF WE WARN PPL THAT THESE PICS MAY UPSET SOME VIEWERS LOL THEN THEY WONT LOOK lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 13:34

thats why i thought i would mention it Smile ..... i do try to be good.... Razz
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 15:43

only 4 days to gooooooo .......eeeee xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 20:11

going to the hospital tomoro ....

keep everything crossed for me Smile

im so excited ......

xx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 00:45

awwww GOOD LUCK hope everything goes ok......................got everything crossed hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 21:04

hey huns

well ... i have had quite possibly the worst outcome to today Sad

as many of you know i went to the hospital for check up and stitches out .... and heres the outcome ...

* i am in the cast for a further 4 weeks .... in which has to be non weight baring
*after the 4 weeks and cast comes of i will have 1 week without cast which will still be non weight baring
*after that i will see a physiotherapist .... who will begin getting my ankle working again .....

*it is the physio who will decide when i can go back to work .... which my surgeon has said wont be til at least the middle of June Crying or Very sad

im so so so so upset ... its been such a poo day

on the plus side ...

* i have now got a lighter cast .... all fibreglass
*the stitches are out
*the wound is ... ok ... not infected and not as big as i thought .... still about 2 inches arcross my ankle though Shocked

I did take photos ... i'll put them on the bottom of this ....

so ... im rather upset and to top it of ....work has forced me to hand all work/ responsiblity to another person at work and although she tries hard she isnt good with parents .... has trouble communicating (think its because she is indian ... her accent makes her come accross more harsh than she means too) so my club that i have worked so hard on is in the hands of someone i dont really think is capable enough to be running it without me on hand ..... but they have given me no choice Sad

WHEN CAST CAME OFF >>>>

Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! SP_A0273

WITH STITCHES CLOSE UP

Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! SP_A0274

STITCHES OUT CLOSE UP

Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! SP_A0275

a very sad sad day No No No

thanks for listening xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 02:09

OHHHHHHH HUN SENDING U BIG HUGS AFTER YOUR ''POO'' DAY..................POOR YOU CAN TELL UR SO ANXIOUS TO GET TO WORK BUT U MUST LISTEN TO THE SURGEON......................... NOT A BAD LITTLE SCAR U GONNA HAVE THERE LOOKS QUITE NEAT.............SO REST THAT ANKLE HUN AND DO AS UR TOLD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 19:28

awww hunny, how you doing?
x
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 19:40

hey hun

im doing ok ish

im not really in pain ... but i do have a achey type feeling Sad ... and bored of course .... still fed up a bit too ... but just getting on with it really nothing i can do now but see it through Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!   Operation Tomorrow .... eep !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Tomorrow .... eep !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next