bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having my operation next week!!!!

Go down 
+3
Admin sarah
Admin Tracy
~di~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Having my operation next week!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 18:42

After having 4 big babies my poor ladies bits need abit of TLC Having my operation next week!!!! Emembarrassed

I've had my pre op assesment today and all was ok apart from i have a cold which should shift by next week so my op is Wednesday, i have to be there at 7.30am Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_eek i'm having a general ansthetic and they are doing an anterior and posterior repair and most probably a vaginal hysterectomy at the same time they arn't sure yet untill they get me under, i have to stay in for 3 days, Paul wont be able to visit as no babies allowed and the others would only be allowed to visit for an hour so i told him its not worth him coming i will see him when he picks me up on the Saturday morning, Hospitals are boreing anyway and you never know what to say to each other lol. Aftercare is going to be tricky as i am not allowed to lift Leo for 6 weeks! i can't lift anything heavier than a 1 litre bottle for the first 3 weeks and nothing heavier than 3 litres from 3 weeks to 6 weeks and then be very careful how heavy things are as to much strain will just make things prolapse again which i dont want! no stretching or bending ect..., i can have a 10 min walk a day for 2 weeks, 15 mins at 3 weeks and by 6 weeks woohoo 20 min walk twice aday rofl, its gonna be hell!!!!! i'm abit worried about the anesthetic but i'm sure i will be very well looked after and i'm not looking forward to the after pain and people looking at my bits all the time rofl! thought all that was over when i finished having babies hahaha. But it will be done and like the nurse said today i'll feel like a spankly brand new virgin when its all done and healed hahahaha
so lots of healing hugs coming my way next week please
hugs
Back to top Go down
Admin Tracy
Admin
Admin Tracy

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 23:19

oh gud luck hun

DEFO SEND U LOTS OF HEALING HUGS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com/index.htm
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 15:32

OHHH GOOD LUCK HUN SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS AND BEST WISHES XXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 20:21

good luck hunni xxxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 02:01

I love you I love you I love you Good luck and lots and lots of healing vibes coming your way xxxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 22:19

Good luck hun.....Loads of hugs coming your way....xxx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 14:39

Hello all, just thought i'd drop by quickly to let you know i'm doing ok, i'm very sore down below and its hard to find a way to sit comfy grrrr, my tummy isnt too sore now only getting cramps now and again and the dreaded gas isnt so bad now im able to poop again lol, i'm feeling really tired pretty much all of the time grr and could cry at the drop of a hat lol, my hairs falling out alittle too, ggrrr hormones.

All went well with the surgery, i was amazingly calm when i went into the anthestheic room at 10.15am , i think i had just accepted that what would be would be and no amount of worrying would make me wake up ect.. i remember waking in the revovery room and looking at the clock it was 1.30pm, i remember people talking to me and i was cold and shivering and a lady telling me i had a morphine pump and i could press it every 5 mins to get a shot to help with pain and not to worry i could overdose, next thing i remember was being on the ward and Paul was there it was about 5ish i think, i had a catheter and a vaginal pack and i remember holding onto my button for dear life lol for the morhine, i was having lots of period type cramps, the doctor came round about 7ish and said they had done the anterior and posterior repairs, and rebuilt my perenium, he said i had stitches like an episiotomy cut and had stitches inside my VJ at the front and back and at the top, he said they had done the hysterectomy and had taken the tubes, womb and cervix and left the ovaries which would probably go into shock now but heopfully will start to work again soon and will last about 5 years at which time i will need HRT, Wednesday night i remember feeling really uncomfy down below the nurses said it was from the pack but it couldnt be taken out untill thursday morning, in the night i remember be woken by a torch in face and nurse saying my sats were dropping , my Bp was really low, my oxygen was low and my heart was racing, I had to have oxygen and they packed my so full of fluids that my hand swole up and i had to take my rings off before they had to be cut off, they did blood tests for this and that and it turned out my Blood count was quite low, but borderline as to if i needed a transfusion so they would leave it till thursday and do the HB again, anway to cut a long story short and stop waffleing and boreing you all lol thurs, fri went ok apart my main issue was gas pain ouch that hurt, reminded me of labour pains not pleaseant at all, had waves of nausea and just felt pretty tired and yuck, they asked me to go home Friday but i told them no chance lol.
anyway will go now and pop back in a few days
hugs to all
love di
xxx
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 00:38

I love you welcome back hun glad all ok xxxx
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: having my operation next week   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 02:56

hello hun sending lots ans lots of healing hugs glad u ok speak soon xxxxxx Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 03:11

OH WOW HUN YOU HAVE BEEN BRAVE..............HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER SOON SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS AND BEST WISHES

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
~xHannahx~

~xHannahx~

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27 2008, 21:18

gosh well done you hun xx

Happy Healing Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 16:24

Oh hun, so pleased to hear that all went well and you are ok...

get well soon and keep us up to date on how things are going....xx

take care

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having my operation next week!!!!   Having my operation next week!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having my operation next week!!!!
Page 1 of 1