bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-31

UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone! Empty
PostSubject: UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone!   UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 22:56

last year for alans birthday i invited a mate of his from his childhood to come over from harlow, paid for bus fares etc as one of his big 21st birthday presies and we all had a wicked time. so alan invited him for the day this year, his mate booked a ticked from sat to tues! manopolising the whole weekend so we couldn't do anything special like a family meal because he isn't from around here and i wont leave people in my house.

anyway, he was a NIGHTMARE guest! if we put kids tv on for zach and then went to the loo we'd come back and he'd have changed the chanel to something else! or we'd tidy up and he's sit and watch and then chuck his stuff in a heap on the floor. most annoying was that he has a PSP (travel game) that he played at full volume all the time so we'd try and watch a film putting on something he hadn't seen but would like and he would game over the tv. he even ruined zachs routine by waking him with loud music mid nap! alans mate came over one of the days and could see that he was annoying me with his PSP and so when the boys went out all together alans mate hinted with a "you could tell liz was getting well p*ss*d at your music mate, best off keeping it quiet" and he STILL didn't get the point!

on top of all that, im very tollerent of people's "dress codes" as it were, around here you get the chavs and rude boys in track suits and they're generally pretty ok, a bit annoying but usually polite, then you get the greebos and the goths, who are into heavy music and wear dark clothes, chains etc, the skaters, boarders and bikers who wear loose clothes and the scene kids who wear whatever they think is fashionable (at the min is tight jeans and converse trainers). so as you can tell round here everyone has to be tollerent of clothes to a point but dressing wierd is out of the question, and frankly WILL get you beat up by someone! i tried to explain this to him but he refused to change and went out to the main centre wearing... baggy black trousers with chains and zips all over the place, new rock shoes which are big and clumpy, black shirt with a tartan tie with saftey pins and bages all over it, ad the best bits were...a scarf around his face like a cowboy and a black cowboy hat but with goggles on. trust me, it was ALOT worse then it sounded and he refused to leave any of it behind! the number of people giving us dirty looks etc was just SO embarassing i couldn't believe it! and a couple of guys did a double take, took in the buggy and pregnancy and left alone but if he'd have been alone or gone off alone it would have been open season on him!

all in all it was a nightmare weekend and a nightmare guest, needless to say he is NOT invited next year!
Back to top Go down
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone!   UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 17:03

Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend.....

Did your partner not say anything, it was his friend after all???

I personally would have told him to fit in or leave.....

glad it's over for you...xx
Back to top Go down
leighann

leighann

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: ohh   UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2008, 19:08

OMG hun ur brave to have him stay a fullday if that was me i would of said bye to him if he woke up alfie with music but at least its over hun at least u know for next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone!   UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNWANTED GUEST!! finally gone!
Page 1 of 1