bumps2 teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a site to chat about anything from pregnancy to living with teenagers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwanted house guest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Unwanted house guest Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 17:26

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Omg what a bloody luch time i have had!!!!!! Well cat was acting weird but nothing new there!!! Then i saw little poos on the work surface in the kitchen so started to investigate and found a bloody live mouse in one of my cupboards!!!!!!!!!! Tried to catch it and it jumped over my head and some how got into Callums big toy box i then spent the next 2 hours taking out toy by toy until finally i found it caught it and let it free in garden!!!! Thank god however then i had to spend another 1 and a half hour cleaning the whole kitchen from top to bottom. Yuck yuck yuck. Bloody cat must have brought it in!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin sarah
Admin
Admin sarah

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:10

OMG I WOULD OF COMPLETLEY GONE CRAZY SCREAMED LEFT THE HOUSE AND NOT GONE BACK TILL SOMEONE HAD MOVED IT..................NOOOOOO WAY COULD I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF U SOOOOOO BRAVE MAZ lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bumpstoteens.forumakers.com
lesley

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01 2008, 23:41

OMG you are brave maz, i could never have done that....xxx well done hun...xxx that's true girl power if i have ever heard it...xxx
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 20:43

well done hunny make sure you find out how he got in and bung the hole up or he will be back, we had mice in our cupboards in a place we used to rent and they were coming up from under the sink though a tiny hole that the waste pipes went down x
Back to top Go down
maz
maz

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 21:18

I dont mind mice so that didnt bother me to much lol i know how it got in my bloody cat!!! She is a bit "thick" and brings things in alive then leaves them as presents for me and forgets about them lmao!!!!
Back to top Go down
~di~

~di~

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 19:30

nice cat lol x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted house guest   Unwanted house guest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted house guest
Page 1 of 1